Keto Salted Caramel Fat Bomb Squares
- Add room temperature butter to a medium nonstick pot.
- Heat on medium-low. As the butter melts, it’s important to stir regularly to ensure it cooks evenly. About 7-9 minutes.
- Add heavy cream to a medium size mixing bowl.
- Wisk in powdered frosting mix and gelatin.
- Once the butter smells nutty and reaches the level of browning you prefer, add sweetened cream and gelatin whisking continuously.
- Turn the heat up to medium. Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer. Once it continues to bubble while you stir, set a timer for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Add vanilla extract and continue to stir for several minutes.
- Pour in a parchment lined 8x8 dish. Refrigerate overnight.
- Top with salt and enjoy!