Bone Broth Breakfast Soup
- Mug Cake
3 tbsp. Almond Flour
1 tbsp. Flaxseed Meal
1 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
1 large Egg
1 cup Kettle & Fire Bone Broth (Also on Amazon)
1 large Egg (for Poaching)
1/8 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
1/8 tsp. Onion Powder
2 tsp. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Combine all mug cake ingredients in a bowl. Wipe sides clean.
- Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds or until mug cake is cooked through.
- In a saucepan, heat bone broth and spices over medium heat with salt and pepper until simmering. Once simmering, reduce heat to low.
- Crack an egg into a small bowl. Stir bone broth until a vortex appears and pour egg into the spinning liquid.
- Cook egg for 2-3 minutes until egg white is partially solid.
- Place mug cake into a larger bowl, drizzling olive oil over the top. Using a slotted spoon, remove the egg from the pan and place on top of the mug cake.
- Pour warm bone broth into the bowl and season with dried parsley and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.