Chicken Fried Pork Chops
1 oz. Pork Rinds, ground (Get it: Amazon)
2 tbsp. Almond Flour
2 tbsp. Flaxseed Meal
1 tbsp. Glory Kitchen Cairo Blend
1 tsp. Salt
4 medium Bone-Out Porkchops (~16oz.)
1 large Egg
4 tbsp. Oil/Fat of Choice
- Grind pork rinds into a fine powder using a food processor.
- Combine pork rinds with almond flour, flaxseed meal, and Glory Kitchen Cairo Blend.
- Heat 4 tbsp. Oil (of your choice) in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Crack egg into a bowl and whisk together well.
- Dip porkchops into egg mixture, then into pork rind coating. Coat well.
- As each porkchop is coated, place into pan and fry.
- Cook about 4-5 minutes per side, or until browned up and an internal temperature of 145F.