Middle Eastern Deviled Eggs
6 large Eggs
4 tbsp. Mayonnaise
1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
1 tbsp. Glory Kitchen Cairo Blend
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Hardboil the eggs using your favorite method.
- Wait for the eggs to cool, then peel them. Slice the eggs in half and place egg whites on a plate and egg yolks in a bowl.
- Combine the egg yolks with mayonnaise, dijon mustard, Glory Kitchen Cairo Blend, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the corner of a plastic bag. Cut the corner of the plastic bag off to create a piping bag.
- Pipe the yolk mixture back into the egg as pleased. Top with extra Glory Kitchen Cairo Blend and serve.