Chicken Thighs with Pan Gravy
- Season each chicken thigh with salt, pepper, and 1 tsp. Wayward Gourmet seasoning per thigh.
- Heat 1 tbsp. Olive Oil into a pan over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken thighs to pan over medium-high heat.
- Flip chicken thighs, lower heat to medium-low, and cook thighs for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove chicken from the pan.
- Turn heat back up to medium and add heavy cream to the pan.
- Stir cream vigorously as it starts to thicken. Once it thickens some, add xanthan gum and mix vigorously. Serve.