Oven Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu
3 medium Chicken Thighs (~15 oz.)
2 oz. Ham, sliced
2 oz. Swiss Cheese
2 oz. Pork Dust
1 large Egg
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp. Dried Thyme
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then lay ham and swiss cheese over each chicken thigh.
- Roll each chicken thigh up and use toothpicks to secure it together.
- Create a dipping station: whisk an egg into a bowl, spread pork dust in another bowl.
- Dip each chicken thigh in egg, then into the pork dust to completely coat.
- Lay each chicken thigh on a wire rack on top of a baking sheet.
- Cook for 50-55 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and pork dust is crispy.