Broccoli Mashed "Potatoes"
12 oz. Broccoli Florets
3 tbsp. Sour Cream
2 tbsp. Heavy Whipping Cream
2 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Steam broccoli in a pan - about 10 minutes.
- Add to a container with sour cream, parmesan, cream, and spices.
- Use an immersion blender on it until it's mashed.
- We use the lowest setting so it doesn't turn into a puree.
- Optional: If it looks like it's going to be a little too wet, add a bit more parmesan cheese.