Keto Broccoli Waffles
- Broccoli Waffles
1/2 recipe Broccoli Mashed Potatoes
2 large Eggs
1 oz. Cheddar Cheese, grated
2 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese, grated
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
1 tsp. Baking Powder
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 6 large Eggs
- 6 tbsp. Trader Joe's Hollandaise Sauce
- Use an immersion blender to blend together all broccoli waffle ingredients.
- Heat waffle iron until green light is on.
- Add 1/3 mixture to the waffle plate and cook.
- Usually they take a bit longer than the normal waffle iron timer.
- A good rule of thumb is to watch until there is not much steam coming out of the waffle iron.
- Remove waffle from waffle iron once done, and repeat for the other 2 waffles.
- Poach 6 eggs in a pan. Generally adding a little vinegar to the water helps.
- Top each waffle with 2 eggs.
- Top each egg with 1 tbsp. Hollandaise Sauce.