Simple Keto Stuffed Mushrooms
8 medium Baby Bella Mushrooms, destemmed
2 slices Bacon
1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/4 cup Pork Rinds, crushed (Get it: Amazon)
2 tbsp. Butter
1 tbsp. Fresh Chives, chopped
1 tbsp. Onion, minced
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop up bacon into small pieces.
- Cook in a pan over medium heat with the 2 tbsp. butter.
- Add in onion after 10 minutes, cook until translucent.
- In a bowl, mix together the parmesan cheese, crushed pork rinds, chives, and garlic powder.
- Add the bacon, onions, and drippings to the bowl.
- Place the mushroom caps on a baking sheet, cap side down.
- Spoon the other ingredients evenly into each cap.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the mushroom caps.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes.