Southwest Breakfast Burrito
5 Flax Tortillas (recipe from ruled.me) (Get it: Amazon)
4 oz. Breakfast Sausage
4 large Eggs
3 tbsp. Salsa
3 tbsp. Sour Cream
2 tbsp. Cilantro, minced
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Prepare flax tortillas according to the recipe at www.ruled.me.
- Cook 4 oz. crumbled breakfast sausage in pan.
- Remove sausage once cooked and leave fat in the pan.
- Turn heat down to low.
- Scramble eggs, add in salt and pepper, then add to the pan with the sausage fat.
- Stir and cook until done.
- Add sausage, eggs, sour cream, cilantro, and salsa evenly to the 5 tortillas.