4 oz. Cream Cheese
1/4 cup Mozzarella Cheese
4 small Zucchinis (~10 oz.)
1/4 tsp. Salt
1/4 tsp. Pepper
1/2 tsp. Table Spice Blend
8 slices Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Slice all zucchinis in half lengthwise and also horizontally, then use a spoon to scrape out the "guts" of them. (You will end up with 8 zucchini "boats" that weigh about 3/4 oz. each)
- In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, and spices of your choice.
- Pack cream cheese mixture into zucchinis.
- Cut bacon slices in half, then wrap each zucchini boat in 1/2 slice of bacon, starting from the bottom and working up.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, then broil for an additional 2-3 minutes.