Loaded Cauliflower Fauxtato Salad
8 oz. Cauliflower, chopped
5 slices Bacon
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1/3 cup Mayonnaise
2 oz. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
2 tsp. Dijon Mustard (Get it: Amazon)
2 tbsp. Chives, chopped
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Chop cauliflower into small florets.
- Place cauliflower, olive oil, and salt and pepper into a sealable bag.
- Shake until coated with oil.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes or until browned on the edges.
- While cauliflower roasts, cook bacon in a pan until crispy.
- In a large bowl, place all ingredients (including bacon fat) and mix together until combined.