Spicy Thai Peanut Chicken
2 medium Chicken Thighs, bone in and skin on
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1/2 tsp. Ground Ginger
2 tbsp. Chili Garlic Paste
4 tbsp. Eliot's Adult Nut Butter: Spicy Thai (Also on Amazon)
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
1 tbsp. Rice Vinegar
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- Pat chicken thighs dry with a paper towel. Using kitchen shears, debone chicken thighs and discard bones.
- Peel skin off of chicken thighs and cut into small pieces using kitchen shears. Season with salt and add to a pan over medium-high heat. Cover the pan as the fat will splatter.
- While chicken skin is cooking, cut chicken thighs into cubes using kitchen shears. Season with dry spices.
- Once chicken skin is crisped, add chicken to the pan and cook on medium-high for 5-6 minutes.
- Add chili paste, Eliot's Adult Nut Butter: Spicy Thai, soy sauce (or tamari), and rice vinegar.
- Stir everything together and let come to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low.
- Once the sauce thickens, chop cilantro into small pieces and add to the pan. Stir together and serve.