Meal Replacement Muffins
1 1/2 servings KetoSoy Powder
1 1/2 servings KetoSoy Oil
3 large Eggs
1/2 cup Coconut Milk (from the carton)
1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
1/3 cup Erythritol
25 drops Liquid Stevia
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients into the bowl and whisk together well until no lumps are present.
- Pour batter into a greased cupcake tray, or use liners. You should get 12 muffins.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until tops are set.
- Let cool, remove from tray, and store in the refrigerator.