Everything Bagel Sticks
1 3/4 cups Mozzarella Cheese (~8 oz.)
3/4 cup Almond Flour
3 tbsp. Cream Cheese (~1.5 oz.)
1 large Egg
1 tbsp. Better Than Everything Bagel Spice
1 tsp. Baking Powder
2 tbsp. Butter
- Preheat oven to 400F. Add mozzarella and cream cheese to a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave in 30 second intervals until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Immidiately add egg and dry ingredients. Using a fork, mix together into a ball of dough.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat.
- Rip off chunks of the dough and roll into sticks using your hands. You can also roll them against the baking sheet.
- Repeat process for the rest of the dough. You should get 12 large sticks.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until browned on the top.
- Remove from the oven and brush with butter. Optionally top with poppy seeds, sesame seeds, or more Better Than Everything Bagel Spice.