Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Walnut Dressing
8 oz. Brussels Sprouts removed, halved
1 oz. Walnuts, Chopped
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
1/4 cup Walnut Butter
1 tbsp. Butter
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Chop the stems off of the brussels sprouts, then cut each in half.
- Place Brussels Sprouts, walnuts olive oil, and salt and pepper in a plastic bag. Shake bag until Brussel Sprouts are evenly coated.
- Bake Brussels sprouts on foil-lined baking sheet for 30 minutes.
- Remove Brussels Sprouts from oven. Microwave walnut butter and butter for 10-15 seconds in the microwave to warm through.
- Quickly mix walnut butter and butter. Pour mixture over Brussels Sprouts and serve.