Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Walnut Dressing
8 oz. Brussels Sprouts
1 oz. Walnuts, Chopped
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to Taste
1/4 cup Walnut Butter
1 tbsp. Butter
- Pre-heat oven to 400F. Chop the stems off of the brussels sprouts, then cut each in half.
- Add brussels sprouts, walnuts, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste into a small plastic bag.
- Shake bag until brussels sprouts are evenly coated in oil and seasoning.
- Lay brussels sprouts on a baking sheet lined with foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, removed brussels sprouts from the oven. Microwave walnut butter and butter for 10-15 seconds in the microwave to warm through.
- Quickly mix together the walnut butter and butter, then pour over the brussels sprouts and serve.