Pumpkin Pie Spice Waffles with Walnut Glaze
- Combine all ingredients for the waffles in a bowl. Using a blender or immersion blender, mix together well.
- Heat waffle iron and pour half the mixture into the waffle iron. Let cook until browned on both sides.
- Remove waffle from the waffle iron and repeat process with the rest of the batter.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the glaze ingredients. Mix together well using a fork.
- In a mug or another small bowl, beat whipped cream and stevia until fluffy and soft peaks form.
- Split waffles in half and serve with whipped cream, raspberries, and walnut glaze.