Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Bites
- Chicken Bites
56g Pork Rinds (4 servings)
1/2 cup Almond Flour
1 large Egg
1 lb. Chicken Thighs (boneless, skinless)
3 oz. Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese
3 tbsp. A&B NYC Rooftop Hot Sauce
1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp. Onion Powder
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Buffalo Bleu Cheese Sauce
1 part Bleu Cheese Dressing
1 part A&B NYC Rooftop Hot Sauce
- Using a food processor, grind pork rinds into fine crumbs. Remove and set aside on a plate.
- Add chicken and mozzarella cheese into food processor and pulse until chicken is broken down into small chunks. Texturally, this will be similar to small pieces of chopped chicken and ground chicken mixed together.
- Empty food processor into a large bowl and pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Mix the chicken with almond flour, A&B NYC Rooftop Hot Sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, egg and salt and pepper to taste.
- Form small meatballs with the chicken mixture, then flatting slightly to create chicken nuggets. Do this with all of the mixture, setting the nuggets aside. There should be 20 in total.
- Prepare a wire rack over a foil covered baking sheet. Dip each chicken nugget into the pork rind crumbs, coating evenly. Place each coated nugget on the wire rack, evenly spread apart.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, then broil for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Optional: Flip all chicken nuggets over and broil for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Combine the bleu cheese dressing and A&B NYC Rooftop Hot Sauce together by stirring. Serve with cheesy buffalo chicken bites.