Mustard & Thyme Pork Roulade
1 lb. Pork Tenderloin
6 slices Prosciutto
5 oz. Cream Cheese
1 tbsp. Mustard and Co. Brown Mustard
2 tsp. Dried Thyme
1/2 tsp. Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Place pork tenderloin on a cutting board and butterfly. Do this by slicing through the pork about 1-2 centimeters from the bottom. As you slice through the pork horizontally, unroll it and continue to slice until you have a flat piece of meat.
- Place prosciutto slices over the pork, covering the lower half of the tenderloin.
- Spread 5 oz. Cream cheese over the top of the prosciutto, making an even layer.
- Spread mustard, 1 tsp. thyme, and salt and pepper over the top of the entire tenderloin.
- Roll the tenderloin tightly and secure in place by tying butchers string or using toothpicks.
- Season the outside with the remaining thyme, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in the oven for 50-60 minutes, or until internal temperature is at least 140F.
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes. Remove any butchers string or toothpicks, slice, and serve.