Green Bean Casserole
10 oz. Green Beans
5 slices Bacon
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
1/2 package Moon Cheese Cheddar (Also on Amazon)
1/2 tsp. Guar Gum
Sprinkle Onion Powder
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Chop green beans so that they're cleaned and no stems are visible.
- Chop bacon into small pieces and place in a pan over medium heat.
- While bacon is cooking, place Moon Cheese into a plastic bag and crush.
- Once bacon is partially cooked, add green beans to cook in the bacon grease.
- Once bacon is crisp and green beans have softened, add heavy cream and guar gum to the pan, stirring vigorously until it thickens.
- Portion green bean mixture into ramekins and sprinkle with Moon Cheese and onion powder.
- Broil 1-2 minutes or until browned and crisp on top. Serve hot.