Green Bean Casserole
10 oz. Green Beans, stemmed and chopped
5 slices Bacon, chopped into small pieces.
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
1/2 package Moon Cheese Cheddar (Also on Amazon)
1/2 tsp. Guar Gum
- Dash of Onion Powder
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Fry bacon in pan over medium heat. Once bacon is partially cooked - about 4 minutes - add green beans.
- While bacon and green beans are cooking, place Moon Cheese in plastic bag and crush into crumbs.
- When bacon is crisp and green beans have softened, add heavy cream and guar pum to the pan. Stir vigorously until it thickens.
- Portion green bean mixture into ramekins and sprinkle with Moon Cheese and onion powder.
- Broil 1-2 minutes or until browned and crisp on top. Serve hot.