tag on every page of your site. -->
Double Chocolate Brownie Bars
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Melt butter using either a microwave or stove-top pan.
- Mix all brownie base dry ingredients together well in a large bowl.
- Add all wet brownie base ingredients to the dry. Mix together until a paste-like texture is formed.
- Spread mixture evenly into a 9 x 9 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the brownie base for 20-25 minutes. Cool completely and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Combine all of the topping ingredients in a small pan on the stove over low heat.
- Once melted, pour the topping over the cooled base and place in the refrigerator until completely hardened.
- Remove the brownie bars from the baking dish and cut into 12 equal pieces.