Sriracha Crispy Baked Chicken
4 Bone-in, Skin-on Chicken Thighs (~20 oz.)
2 tbsp. Fix Sriracha
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Optional: 1/2 tsp. Ground Ginger
- Pre-heat oven to 425F.
- Mix together sriracha and olive oil until combined.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper (I use 2 tsp. kosher salt).
- Rub both sides of chicken with sriracha until covered completely. Optional: Sprinkle ground ginger over the chicken skin.
- Lay chicken on the top of a wire rack on a baking sheet.
- Bake skin side up on the top third rack for 35-40 minutes or until skin is crisp and chicken is cooked through.