Spicy Chicken Artichoke Dip Casserole
5 medium Chicken Thighs (~1.2 lbs)
9 oz. Frozen Artichoke Hearts
1/2 cup Mayonnaise
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
2 tbsp. Fix Sriracha (Also on Amazon)
Salt and Pepper to Taste
2 oz. Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet lined with foil. Season well and bake for 20 minutes and remove.
- Microwave frozen artichoke hearts until warm, according to packet directions.
- Mix artichoke hearts with mayonnaise, Fix sriracha, Parmesan cheese and salt and pepper.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake again for 10 minutes.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes or until browned on top.