Black Pepper Shrimp Stir Fry
2 1/2 tbsp. Fatworks Lard
1/4 cup. Water
1 cup. shredded Cabbage
1 tsp. minced garlic
8 large fresh Shrimp, peeled
2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1 tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat 1 tbsp. Lard in a skillet over high heat.
- Add cabbage and 1 tbsp. water stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Remove cabbage from skillet and place on a serving platter.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoons Lard in the skillet over high heat.
- Place the garlic and shrimp in the skillet and stir until garlic is lightly browned and shrimp turns pink.
- Add pepper,cilantro, soy sauce and remaining water to the skillet. Stir-fry for 10 seconds.
- Pour the hot mixture onto the cabbage.