Chicken & Broccoli in Creamy Garlic Sauce
2 tbsp. Butter
5 lbs Chicken Thighs, bone-in & skin-on
2 tbsp. Stacey Hawkins Garlic Gusto Seasoning
2.5 oz. Spring Mix Salad 2 cups Broccoli Florets
4 oz. Organic Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Using kitchen shears, de-bone chicken thighs and chop into 1 inch pieces. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and 1 tbsp. Garlic Gusto Seasoning
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once melted, add in chicken to the pan. Cook until browned, stirring occasionally.
- Add spring mix salad the pan, stirring the greens until some excess fat is soaked up.
- Add broccoli florets and sprinkle with remaining Garlic Gusto Seasoning.
- Cut cream cheese into 6-8 pieces and place them randomly in the pan. Stir gently until combined.
- Turn heat to medium low, add cream, and stir rapidly to combine into a cream sauce. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over your favorite green salad or even by itself! * You can substitute asparagus, chopped artichoke hearts or even green beans for variety!