Creamy Roasted Red Pepper and Artichoke Chicken Thighs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- On your stove top, heat a large OVEN SAFE skillet on medium-high heat.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Add avacado oil to hot skillet, thenadd chicken thighs. Cook 4-5 minutes on each side.
- While chicken is cooking, make the sauce. Mix tapenade, heavy cream, and garlic spray in a bowl to combine, or use an immersion blender for a smooth sauce.
- Once thighs have cooked through, remove skillet from heat. Pour sauce over thighs.
- Crumble goat cheese over thighs. Place skillet in oven for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve. Best paired with cauliflower rice!