Faux Noodle Bone Broth Pho
2 packets LonoLife Beef Broth (32g) w/ 2 cups water (Also on Amazon)
1 clove minced Garlic (10g)
1 tablespoon minced Ginger (3g)
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp. Cardamom
1 package Miracle Noodle Spaghetti (200g) (Also on Amazon)
6 slices thinly sliced deli counter rare Roast Beef (150g)
2 Scallions, sliced (8g), 2 tbsp chopped Cilantro
1/2 Lime, cut in half
1 tsp Chili Sauce (optional)
- Bring water to low boil in medium saucepan. Stir in LonoLife Beef Broth until dissolved.
- Add garlic, ginger, salt and cardamom and lower to a brisk simmer for 10 minutes.
- While broth simmers, divide Miracle Noodles into two bowls.
- Tear roast beef into pieces and divide between the bowls.
- Ladle broth over the noodles and beef.
- Garnish with scallions and cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges and chili sauce.