Garlic and Pepper Salmon
1 lb. Salmon
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/8 tsp. Turmeric
1/2 tsp. Cumin Powder
1/2 tsp. Black Pepper, Ground
1 clove Garlic, minced
1 tsp. Vegetable Oil
1 1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice
2 tbsp. Butter
2 tbsp. Fatworks Lard (Also on Amazon)
- Place fish fillets into a bowl with salt, turmeric, cumin, black pepper and garlic, tossing to coat well with melted Fatworks Lard.
- Cover and marinate for 40 - 50 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees F.
- Coat the bottom of an 9 x 9 inch baking dish with some of your Fatworks Lard.
- Place the fish in a single layer inside the baking dish, and pour the marinade on top.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
- The fish should be firm to the touch.
- Fish is done when it easily flakes with a fork.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice 5 minutes before serving.