Garlic and Pepper Salmon
1 lb. Salmon filets
Spice Mix: 1/2 tsp Salt, 1/8 tsp Turmeric, 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder, and 1/2 tsp Ground Black Pepper.
1 clove Garlic, minced
1 1/2 tsp. Lemon Juice
2 tbsp. Fatworks Lard (Also on Amazon)
- Place fish fillets into a bowl with spice mix, garlic and melted Fatworks Lard, tossing to coat.
- Cover and marinate for 40 - 50 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees F.
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch baking dish with Fatworks Lard.
- Place the fish in a single layer in baking dish. Pour marinade on top.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until fish is firm to the touch.
- Fish is done when it easily flakes with a fork.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice 5 minutes before serving.