Garlic Gusto Panchetta Stuffed Chicken Thighs
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a fry pan over medium-high heat, warm the 1 tsp. olive oil. Add the pancetta and cook, stirring occasionally, until crispy. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds.
- Create a pocket in each chicken thigh using twine or toothpicks.
- Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Stuff each chicken breast with 2 Tbs. of the cheese and 1 Tbs. of the pancetta mixture.
- Set the chicken on a wire rack-lined baking sheet and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Put the almond flour, egg whites and parmesan in separate breading pans or shallow dishes. Dredge the chicken in the flour, then dip into the egg whites and coat evenly with the parmesan, pressing so they adhere.
- Set the chicken on a wire rack-lined baking sheet and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a wide pan over high heat, heat the 1 1/2 cups olive oil. Working in batches, fry the chicken until crisp and browned underneath, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Bake chicken for 45 minutes to an hour.