Keto 'Nduja Cheese Dip
12 oz. Cheddar Cheese
8 oz. Organic Cream Cheese
2 medium Red Bell Peppers
3 oz.'Nduja Spreadable Salami (Get it: Amazon)
1 cup Mayonnaise
1 tsp. Onion Powder
1 tsp. Garlic (~1 clove)
2 tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Dice the red peppers, mince the garlic, and grate the cheddar cheese. Set aside.
- Line a small baking dish with foil.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients and mix thoroughly. Transfer from the bowl to the baking dish, using a spatula to spread the top layer evenly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until slightly browned on the top. Broil for 2-3 minutes or until bubbling and browned.
- Let cool and serve with your favorite crunchy dippable. Pork rinds, fresh and roasted vegetables, or -- work perfectly!