Keto Shrimp Alfredo
5 tbsp. Butter
- 2 tbsp. Arette Organic Tea Oil (Also on Amazon)
2 cloves Garlic, minced
1 pound Shrimp, peeled and deveined
5 tbsp. Water
1 cup Heavy Cream
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 pound Broccoli, steamed and chopped
- Heat skillet on medium-high heat. Add 2 Tbsp. butter, Arette Organic Tea Oil, and garlic to a medium-high skillet. Cook garlic until lightly golden, about 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until pink. Remove shrimp and keep warm.
- Add water, cream, and parmesan cheese to pan and stir vigorously. Remove from heat once butter and cream have melted.
- Stir in shrimp and broccoli. Serve.