Peanut Butter Coffee Protein Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients.
- Mix well with a fork until the ingredients are well-combined and resembles dough.
- Use clean hands to form small, 1-inch balls of dough.
- Place the balls of dough on a silpat or parchment paper, then flatten using your hand or a fork.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until the bottoms are just beginning to turn golden brown.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the cookies cool on the pan for at least ten minutes.