Pecan Cardamom Shortbread with Peach Glaze
- Preheat oven to 325. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add all dry ingredients to the bowl.
- With hand mixer, paddle on stand mixer, or a large fork, combine butter with mix until texture is sandy.
- Add eggs and vanilla, mix until fully combined.
- Turn out mixture onto a piece of parchement paper, with a second piece of parchment on top roll to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Use 1.5 inch cutter to make 60 cookies (3 per serving).
- Place cookies on parchment, bake 13-15 minutes until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool.
- For Glaze, combine syrup and erythritol. Spread on cookies.