Vietnamese Keto Shirataki Noodle Soup
- 3 cups Chicken Stock.
- 1 clove Garlic, minced.
- 1 tsp. Ginger, minced.
- 1/4 tsp cardamom.
- 2 boneless and skinless Chicken Thighs.
- 1 tsp. Chili Sauce(Optional).
- chopped Cilantro.
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms-any variety.
- 1 thinly sliced Chili Pepper.
- In a medium sized sauce pan, bring chicken stock to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic, ginger and cardamom and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a colander rinse noodles with warm water for a couple of minutes, pat dry with a small hand towel or paper towel to remove excess water. Divide noodles into two bowls.
- Add chicken to stock and let cook for 5 minutes(until completely cooked).
- Pour soup into bowls over the noodles.
- Divide Peppers between 2 soup bowls then top each serving with chili sauce.
- Garnish bowls with pieces of cilantro.