Maple Scone Cookies
4 tbsp. Maple Keto & Co. Hot Breakfast Cereal
4 tbsp. Coconut Oil, melted
3 large Eggs
1 tsp. Baking Powder
Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix together Maple Keto & Co. Hot Breakfast Cereal and coconut oil well.
- Add in eggs, baking powder, and salt. Mix until a dough forms.
- Form dough into 4 large cookies. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes. Remove and let cool slightly.
- Slice and enjoy warm with a pat of butter in the middle.