Keto Chocolate Fudge
4 tbsp. Butter, room temperature
4 tbsp. Coconut Oil, room temperature
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
1/4 - 1/3 cup Truly Zero Erythritol (Get it: Amazon)
5 oz. Cream Cheese, room temperature
4 tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/8 tsp. Salt
- Mix butter, coconut oil, and cream cheese.
- Powder the erythritol using a spice grinder. Slowly mix erythritol and cocoa powder into butter mixture.
- Add heavy cream and salt.
- Mix thoroughly until smooth using the hand mixer.
- Spread evenly in a small square dish lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Once cooled, cut into 16 squares. Store in refrigerator.