Keto Chocolate Fudge
4 tbsp. Butter, room temperature
4 tbsp. Keto & Co. Coconut Oil, room temperature
1/4 cup Heavy Cream
1/4 - 1/3 cup Erythritol
5 oz. Cream Cheese, room temperature
4 tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/8 tsp. Salt
- Combine the room temperature butter, coconut oil and cream cheese. Mix together well with a hand mixer.
- Powder the erythritol (1/4 - 1/3 cup depending on how sweet you like it) using a spice grinder. Slowly mix erythritol and cocoa powder into the mixture with a spoon.
- Once the erythritol and cocoa powder are mostly mixed in, add heavy cream and salt.
- Mix thoroughly until smooth using the hand mixer again. Spread evenly in a small square dish lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Once completely cooled, cut into squares (about 16) and store in the refrigerator.