Simple Sausage with Cheese Omlette
1 oz. Breakfast Sausage
2 large Eggs
1 oz. Cheddar Cheese
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Form sausage into a thin patty.
- Heat over medium heat and turn over while cooking.
- When cooked through, remove sausage from heat and leave fat in pan.
- Turn pan down to low. Beat eggs with 1 teaspoon water.
- Pour the eggs into the pan with the sausage fat and roll them around so they cover the pan, like a thin crepe would.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Immediately add your cheese to the center and let cook for about 2 minutes.
Turn off the stove. Fold edges on top of the cheese, one at a time, so that it forms a small square.
- Take off heat and assemble.