Simple Sausage with Cheese Omlette
1 oz. Breakfast Sausage
2 large Eggs
1 oz. Cheddar Cheese
Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Form sausage into a thin patty.
- Cook sausage medium heat. Flip to cook both sides.
- When cooked through, remove sausage from pan. Leave fat in pan.
- Turn pan down to low. Beat eggs with 1 tsp water.
- Pour the eggs into the pan with the sausage fat and roll pan until eggs form a thick coating. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cheese to the center of eggs and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off stove. Fold omelet edges on top of the cheese. Serve.