Keto Chocolate Pudding Pops
1 cup Coconut Milk or Almond Milk (from the carton)
1 tsp. Gelatin
6 oz. Cream Cheese
2 tbsp. Cocoa Powder
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
20 drops Truly Zero Liquid Stevia (Also on Amazon)
1 tbsp. Truly Zero Erythritol, powdered (Get it: Amazon)
- Add coconut or almond milk in a pan over low heat.
- Slowly mix gelatin into the milk to dissolve.
- When mixture begins to steam, remove from heat and pour into a spouted container.
- Add remaining ingredients and use an immersion blender to blend together.
- Pour into popsicle mold and freeze for at least 2 hours.
- If needed, run frozen mold under running warm water to loosen up popsicles.