Sausage and Herb Muffin Mix Stuffing
- Preheat oven to 425
- Prepare muffins as directed substituting avocado oil for coconut oil. Omit vanilla and add spices to the batter.
- Brown sausage and transfer to a large bowl.
- Melt butter in the sausage pan add chopped onion and celery. Saute until translucent.
- Remove muffins and allow time to cool. Break muffins into 1/2" cubes.
- Place cubes on lined cookie sheet & toast in the oven at 425 for 15 mins.
- Combine sausage, veggies, muffins cubes, walnuts and bone broth. Toss gently to mix.
- Place in a 9x11 glass or ceramic baking dish. Bake uncovered for 20-30 mins or until lightly browned.