Sriracha Shrimp Fried Cauli Rice
- Cook cauliflower rice according to package and set aside.
- In nonstick pan over medium heat, sautee onion and ginger in 2 tbsp oil until onion is translucent.
- Add cauliflower rice, peas, and carrots to pan and stir.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin, salt, and pepper to pan. Cook two minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs. Pour eggs into pan and stir continuously as eggs cook - about three minutes.
- Once eggs are cooked, add shrimp to pan and stir. Cook two minutes, or until shrimp is warmed through.
- Finish to taste with salt, pepper and hot sauce.